Submersible dewatering pump.
- High pressure resistant: Greatly increased maximum submersion depth due to mechanical seal resistant to high pressure (0.5Mpa)
- Superior Durability: Semi-open impeller made of high chrome alloy match with wear plate (ductile iron) achieves superior durability.
- Site-Flow Mechanism: Besides installing in narrow places, the top-discharge mechanism also keeps the motor cool even the pump runs with its motor exposed in the air.
- Long-lasting Durability: The body of motor and pump is made of rigid cast iron for long-lasting durability.
- Discharge: 50mm (2") to 150mm (6"), motor 1.5kw (2hp) to 15kw (20hp)
- Built-in Thermal Protection: ermerically sealed motor equipped build-in thermal protection.
- Oil Lubrication Device: Good sealing performance improves quality & reliability of the pump, stabilizes and enhances mechanical seal lubrication and cooling effect.
- Civil engineering
- Flooded area such as basement, underground car park, etc
- Sewage treatment plants
- General pumping purposes
- Capacity: up to 156 m³/h
- Head: up to 48.5 meters
- Power: 1.5Kw (2HP) tp 15kW (20HP)
- Power supply: Three phase 415V, 50Hz
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IP68
- Cable: Length 8m
- Water temperature: up to 40C
For more technical information:
Click here to download kbz-series-datasheet