High performance sensorless vector inverter HF series is much easier to use.Powerful operation
- The sensorless control provides high starting torque, and high performance operation.
- The starting torque is 200% at 0.5Hz and the torque during operation is more than 150% using the inverter motor.
- The on-line/off-line tuning identifies the motor characteristics for the best performance.
Noise reduction by the built-in noise filter
- Occurrence noise from the inverters is reduced because it has the EMC noise filter built-in by the standard.
- EMC directive is cleared only by HF-430a except 5A5-N type.
- Parameters setting become easier
- Only the parameters to which the setting was changed can be indicated.
- Display restriction of the operating panel is done and indicates max. 12 data.
- The finction which makes only the parameter which is usually used indicates.
- The detachable cooling fan, power capacitors, and control terminal block facilitate maintenance.
- RS-485 Modbus-RTU
- CC-Link, DeviceNet (Option)Global standards
For more technical information:
Click here to download datasheet #1 - HF430a-file-2621.pdf
Click here to download datasheet #2 - HF430a-file-2595.pdf